Cherry Blossom
hai there 2012 :)
01 January 2012 | Sunday, January 01, 2012 | 0 CLICK CLICK TO LEAVE A COMMENT ♥
assalamualaikum. welcome 2012 , welcome ...!
Golden 2012 Wallpaper
there's a lot i'm hoping for this for 2012 , 
may ALLAH bless me , amin ,
i am really ,
hoping this year will be better ,
hoping that i can "survive" better in sbpi gombak :) ,
it's my second and my last and my senior year there ,
hoping i can be strong enough to go trough whatever is ahead ,
hoping that i'll be more hardworking and cut that laziness ,
hoping that i wont be tired easily , takut mengantuk !!
hoping that i'll never dozed off in class ,
hoping that i'll be healthy always ,
hoping that i'll be a better person :)

i want to "hope" in many more thing , but yes ,
dont get your hopes high , can break you down ,
but yes , dont lose your confidence , dont lose your grip ,
must try and try harder , and try to be better ..

haha , motivation to myself .
FIGHTING !
2012 FIGHTING !
MEERA FIGHTING !
SPM 2012 FIGHTING !
insyaallah i'll try my best ...
amin amin ...

this 3rd of jan will be back to that boarding school , sbpi gombak ,
wonder what/which dorm am I in ?
hmm , dengar kata undi mengundi ? i dont know lah , just hope there will be some good friends with me in my 2012 dorm, hoping for a great year right ? friends is one if the thing that makes a year is great , so yeah , but i have no idea what to expect..

p/s : spm candidate , that's me , 2012 . 
scared ! super scared ! never thought 2012 is near..
now , here we are.. T.T








Older PostNewer Post
♥ Greetings ♥

nur ameera
Malaysian but currently studying in London
https://instagram.com/nurameeera/
https://twitter.com/meera_april
20 APRIL 95!
ex: DTHO, CJ, SBPI GOMBAK, KYUEM
GOAL :JANNAH
..PRECIOUS ARCHIVES..


♥ Melody ♥


♥ Random ♥


♥ Pillar of Strength ♥


♥ Companions ♥


♥ Visitors ♥

humans are here :)