Cherry Blossom
timing is everything !
27 May 2012 | Sunday, May 27, 2012 | 0 CLICK CLICK TO LEAVE A COMMENT ♥
haiyaa !
thanks 4 the new watch !
it's been a while since my last post ..
maklumlah , bergelar calon SPM 2012 ni , makin dekat tarikh kemuncak , makin busy jawabnya.
timing is everything !
mama thank you for buying me a new watch .
what a present .
I can't live without a watch, and the present is truly valuable ..
ambil gambar jam sementara keadaan keadaan masih cantik . haha .
kang dah guna belasah kat sekolah tak tau rupa dah macam mana nanti .

bertarikh 26 MAY 2012 , this watch TITUS.SOLVIL was bought in a store name CITY CHAIN in MINES WONDERLAND .
ok , warranty 5 years, hoping it'll stay with me for 5 years or more ..
yela , sebelum ni selalu pakai jam pakai buang , sekarang ni , jam ni mudah mudahan dapat digunakan sampai SPM . 

ada 3 colour je yang ditawarkan that is SOFT PINK, SILVER and BRIGHT PINK .
and I picked soft pink .. but the other two is just as gorgeous ! haih , tak tau nak pilih mana mula mula .
but I can only chose one .

okay that is all , just wanted this watch to be a part of my memory . 
my first "expensive" watch even though it was not that expensive .
I tak kaya macam you all lah :)
till we meet again ..

p/s : really felt that time is way too fast .
everything is "wuushhh" .
astaghfirullah hal azim ...





Older PostNewer Post
♥ Greetings ♥

nur ameera
Malaysian but currently studying in London
https://instagram.com/nurameeera/
https://twitter.com/meera_april
20 APRIL 95!
ex: DTHO, CJ, SBPI GOMBAK, KYUEM
GOAL :JANNAH
..PRECIOUS ARCHIVES..


♥ Melody ♥


♥ Random ♥


♥ Pillar of Strength ♥


♥ Companions ♥


♥ Visitors ♥

humans are here :)