Cherry Blossom
MEDIC? ENGINEERING? i have my answer...
04 July 2013 | Thursday, July 04, 2013 | 4 CLICK CLICK TO LEAVE A COMMENT ♥
Assalamualaikum, hai , hello :)
this post has been a draft for quite some weeks..
why ?
because,.. its.. heartbreaking actually..
i'm not saying i'm suffer from this, ujian ini kecil kalau nak dibanding dengan orang lain yang ALLAH uji lebih..
just a matter of my future, well i cant say my future actually, because who knows i may not able to see my future.. ajal bila bila boleh datang kan, kita yang tak tahu bila..

my point is, noticed the title right ?

whaaaaaaaaattttt a differenceeeeee.. 
between medic and engineering, sangat beza,.
my passion since i was like i dont know, 7 years old maybe, its medic.
specifically a doctor. 
everytime a person, anyone who asked :
what is your ambition, what do u want to be when you grow up , what is your dream, pernah juga dipanggil ke depan dan ditanya oleh penceramah nak jadi apa, meera nanti nak jadi apa , mama pun tanya dulu, nak jadi apa , strangers also asked me those typical question..
and my answer will always be : 
A DOCTOR, PAKAR BEDAH, NAK JADI DOKTOR LA, HMM DOKTOR RASANYA, MAMA, MEERA NAK JADI DOKTOR LA, JADI DOKTOR, YA DOKTOR.................. YA ALLAH.. this is hard, for me..
no, not a dentist, not a nurse, just a simple doctor with specialties.. 
is it too big of a dream ? 

and truthfully, i can say that i dont really have an ambition, during my early childhood years, 

i simply want to be a doctor for no reason, yes no reason, just because, its one of the profession i knew at that time. so yeah a doctor, but no enthusiasm of being one.
honestly, never ever engineering or anything appears to mind..
strangely, i grew up, during those 'growing' process, i started 
being serious, no, sorry, not serious, but the urge to be a doctor is there you know..
with my mum saying that it would be great if i become a doctor, and yes i go on with it..

hmm..some things dont really go the way you wanted right. ALLAH is the Great. I trust Him.
some people do achieve their dreams, and i, INSYAALLAH will too.. but maybe in a different and special ways that ALLAH prepared for me.. and HE said this :


Tetapi boleh jadi kamu tidak menyenangi sesuatu, padahal itu baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal itu tidak baik bagimu. Allah itu Maha Mengetahui, sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui apa-apa” Surah Al-Baqarah 216.


and me, 100% trust Him on this.insyaALLAH.. 'sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui apa apa'
ya, i know nothing, i dont know what i'll become, i dont know if my dream is right for me, i dont know what the future holds, i know nothing at all. so i rely on HIM with my efforts,prayer, doa, tawakal..


judge me if you want, i cant stop that.
you can say that what a foolish action i'm taking, you want to be a doctor, why trouble yourself trying to be an engineer.. i know right, foolish..

the fact is, what do i know about doctor ? what do i know about an engineer ? or other jobs ?
i dont,. i just know the names of these profession, but do i know in detail of what they do, what they have been through to become one ? i dont.

okay, so if any of you people out there encounter the same situation like me here, how about follow your hearts, kejar impian tu if possible, when it does not happen your way, think again, maybe it is not for you, and turn to Allah, let Him help you.. just go on with the flow, ask your parents too .
and me, i'll go with the flow. let's just see what's gonna happen in the future :')

oh before i forget, my answer ? its........ 

insyaALLAH, lillahitaala.. whatever i'll become.
i'm going to love whatever it is, i will try.
pray for me, so that i will not disappoint my parents and petronas :)

ONCE YOU CHOOSE HOPE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE :)


p/s : ohhh, few more days till ramadhan :D, mudah mudahan kita dipanjangkan umur
untuk berada di bulan ramadhan tahun ini. amin.
and a few more weeks till kyuem T.T





Older PostNewer Post
♥ Greetings ♥

nur ameera
Malaysian but currently studying in London
https://instagram.com/nurameeera/
https://twitter.com/meera_april
20 APRIL 95!
ex: DTHO, CJ, SBPI GOMBAK, KYUEM
GOAL :JANNAH
..PRECIOUS ARCHIVES..


♥ Melody ♥


♥ Random ♥


♥ Pillar of Strength ♥


♥ Companions ♥


♥ Visitors ♥

humans are here :)