Cherry Blossom
I AM STILL ALIVE
05 November 2013 | Tuesday, November 05, 2013 | 0 CLICK CLICK TO LEAVE A COMMENT ♥
ALHAMDULILLAH..
haha. sadly, this is gonna be a short post
cause some readers ask me,

are u still blogging ?
are still on the blog ?

the answer is yes, I guess..
it's just things are getting busy, so I don't really have the time
actually I do have the time, when I am at home, but, hey home is the best place to be
and because of that, I do other things first and tup tup it's the end of my holiday
that had happened quite a number of time.
my 4 days holiday ( deepavali + awal muharram ) is coming to an end.. T.T
today, this evening to be specific, i'll be heading back to my second home, KYUEM

the best part is, i'm gonna be there for 3 weeks insyaALLAH before
A MONTH OF HOLIDAY !!! * fireworks * 
I'm gonna start the next semester early next year...
so , i'll be updating insyaALLAH, during my long holiday about my room, some great stuff to share,
and maybe BANGSAWAN ?

ok. see ya later, insyaALLAH..





Older PostNewer Post
♥ Greetings ♥

nur ameera
Malaysian but currently studying in London
https://instagram.com/nurameeera/
https://twitter.com/meera_april
20 APRIL 95!
ex: DTHO, CJ, SBPI GOMBAK, KYUEM
GOAL :JANNAH
..PRECIOUS ARCHIVES..


♥ Melody ♥


♥ Random ♥


♥ Pillar of Strength ♥


♥ Companions ♥


♥ Visitors ♥

humans are here :)