Cherry Blossom
I AM 19
27 April 2014 | Sunday, April 27, 2014 | 0 CLICK CLICK TO LEAVE A COMMENT ♥
bismillah.
assalamualaikum and hello !
that's an odd post title why- 'more' ?
you'll see..scrolll
yes, it has been a while since my last post ( keep saying this for almost every post -_- )

alhamdulillah, 20th APRIL 2014 , last Sunday, officially 19
celebrated it with my great friends of kyuem
thank you so much, couldn't ask for more

the sad thing is, my last year of being -teen(s)
next stop will be a 20 year-old girl :0 ( dont wanna use the word woman, too mature )
it's just weird, thinking you're not a little girl anymore, 19 sounds sooooo hmm not old, but, a little
being old is one thing, but the fact that growing up kinda scares me
but time will not stop, it goes on and on and on

thank you everyone who wished happy birthday to me, but the one that hit me was
"happy birthday ameera, lagi meningkat usia, lagi dekat dengan kematian :)"
not exactly macam tu, but lebih kurang la, tak ingat dah...
the older you've become, even a year, the closer you are to..DEATH.
haha but come to think of it, the way I write that sounds terrifying, like a 'psycho' :3
anyhow, the point is, his intention was nice, really nice, he made me realise,
yes, everyday we face the risk.
THE RISK OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE TOMORROW

so yeah, it's not the matter of how much years have you lived but more to
how well you spent all those years
19 now, but in a blink of an eye ( not literally but almost ), i'll become 20
but, no guarantee right ?

let's just pray to Allah, for the best and always ask Him for guidance, non stop
we may not be on the right path, so keep begging and asking..
insyaAllah , with His guidance, we will..

actually , I have like tons of things to share because yesterday ( 26th April )
I went to Yasmin Mogahed's talk that was held at PICC, and it was
really... *thumbs up* and she's from the US
I GAINED A LOT OF THINGS, KNOWLEDGE, and it's not about chemistry or physics etc
it's about what we need to know as a Muslim, about what me must know, and what we must do
she was really, really good in delivering her speech, not a moment I was bored alhamdulillah

this can go on forever, so insyaAllah, panjang umur murah rezeki,
will be talking bout her and the some of the content in the next post.after AS.
insyaAllah..
SALAM :)

p/s : alhamdulillah, TRIALS are over 
IELTS are done ( passed ! ) alhamdulillah
next week, AS examination will start
pray for me, for us, for everyone. amin.



Older PostNewer Post
♥ Greetings ♥

nur ameera
Malaysian but currently studying in London
https://instagram.com/nurameeera/
https://twitter.com/meera_april
20 APRIL 95!
ex: DTHO, CJ, SBPI GOMBAK, KYUEM
GOAL :JANNAH
..PRECIOUS ARCHIVES..


♥ Melody ♥


♥ Random ♥


♥ Pillar of Strength ♥


♥ Companions ♥


♥ Visitors ♥

humans are here :)