Cherry Blossom
NEW LOOK & HAPPY RAMADHAN
03 July 2014 | Thursday, July 03, 2014 | 0 CLICK CLICK TO LEAVE A COMMENT ♥
Assalamualaikum...a short post this time
yeah, from pink to brown, this blog has been given a new look..
simply because I was bored, which I shouldn't be bored !
I got homeworks and an assignment to be done. memang banyak. especially chemistry
may Allah ease everything, di bulan Ramadhan ini inshaAllah....

alhamdulillah, once again, Allah gives the opportunity to 'meet' this year's ramadhan
let us not waste this chance given by Him..
Semoge puasa kali ini dipermudahkan :)

another alhamdulillah, CIE AS Level examination has ended ! like a month ago, the results will be out this August, ya Allah, mudah mudahan result cemerlang buat kami semua !!
Memang mix of feelings lepas tamat exam, I don't know what to feel but one thing for sure
" He is Allah, The Most Merciful we believe in Him and to Him we trust " a phrase in Surah Al Mulk 
Tawakal ! A very powerful word and act a person can do..
And next semester I will continue to fight for A2 level examination inshaAllah

Okay, I will end this here.

p/s : a month holiday ! Finally, and I am so grateful
to be able to break fast with my family for this year's Ramadhan !







Older PostNewer Post
♥ Greetings ♥

nur ameera
Malaysian but currently studying in London
https://instagram.com/nurameeera/
https://twitter.com/meera_april
20 APRIL 95!
ex: DTHO, CJ, SBPI GOMBAK, KYUEM
GOAL :JANNAH
..PRECIOUS ARCHIVES..


♥ Melody ♥


♥ Random ♥


♥ Pillar of Strength ♥


♥ Companions ♥


♥ Visitors ♥

humans are here :)