Cherry Blossom
SILENT MODE
21 March 2015 | Saturday, March 21, 2015 | 1 CLICK CLICK TO LEAVE A COMMENT ♥
assalamualaikum :)

I am on silent mode, it has been a while ( a year :o ) pun sebenarnya -_-"
I dont know but doing A level in a way 'forbids' me from blogging
there's too many to share, if I were to share lah
tapi tak miss tengok Running Man boleh pula . dushhhh
 cant wait for 21st May, my very last paper !
it marks THE END OF A LEVELS ( fireworks )

btw, inshaAllah I'm turning 20 in a month, ya Allah..
this is too fast T.T
hard to see myself as a matured human being, I'm lacking in so many ways,
but hey life's a journey right, we can always improve, Allah knows you and me best !
the sad part is that when you're getting older, your parents are aging as well... 
 a short post. till next time ( most probably in May ) :D inshaAllah
doakan kecemerlangan kami semua. amin.





p/s : currently an alumni of Muscom
good luck successors !


Older PostNewer Post
♥ Greetings ♥

nur ameera
Malaysian but currently studying in London
https://instagram.com/nurameeera/
https://twitter.com/meera_april
20 APRIL 95!
ex: DTHO, CJ, SBPI GOMBAK, KYUEM
GOAL :JANNAH
..PRECIOUS ARCHIVES..


♥ Melody ♥


♥ Random ♥


♥ Pillar of Strength ♥


♥ Companions ♥


♥ Visitors ♥

humans are here :)